Monday, October 24, 2011

A Lesson on Layering & Venting

Yesterday I road to work and wore basically the same outfit as my last post. Big mistake! When I got up at 9am it said it was 45 degrees but by the time I left the house at about 10:45 it was much warmer. This brings me to lesson #1 (Always check the weather again right before you leave.) As soon as I stepped outside I could tell I was over dressed, but it was too late to change. However I was able to keep it under control because I had layered well so I was able to vent the heat well.
I took off my hat and gloves and crammed them in my jersey pockets. Unzipped my jacket all the way, and unzipped the bottoms of my tights and rolled them up to my knees. I was still warm but I was able to keep it under control so I wasn't dripping sweat by the time I got to work. Here is a picture of the final result.

No comments:

Post a Comment