Thursday, November 3, 2011

Silly me, I left my cycling clothes on the line the night before last and they got soaked all day yesterday. So today I'm going with my rain gear as an outer shell. Good active rain wear is multi-use. It's waterproof but also windproof, which is often more important especially in spring and fall.
My rain suit happens to be the REI brand Taku jacket and pants. It works well, but here are a few other small companies making some really great commuter apparel. http://missionworkshop.com/
http://www.showerspass.com/

3 comments:

  1. I was worrying that where to find the best Cycling Clothes.Then one day my friend suggested me tgstore.This is amazing company who provides all type of clothing.This company is world wide distributor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tgstore is "The Gore Store," this is Gore's online store. Yes I agree they do make some really nice bike wear. Actually they make really nice clothes for all occasions. We actually sell Gore bike wear at my shop, Brookfield Wheel & Sprocket. However you get what you pay for, their clothes aren't the cheapest. No different from Descent, or Hincapie though, all of these companies offer great high tech wear I would recommend any of them if your looking for a very well made piece with lots of cool features. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It should properly fit to your skin. Not very lose or not so tight. You cannot be comfortable if it is too tight or you cannot do proper movements if it is loose fitting.

    Cycling Clothing

    ReplyDelete