Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Welcome to Winter Biking 2012

  I have to apologize for not posting for an entire month.  Between catching a cold, two deaths in my family, and a busy holiday schedule I had no time to post and little to post about.  But now I'm back!

The winter cycling clinic at Wheel & Sprocket was successful though we didn't have quite the turnout I would have liked.  Thank you to all of you who attended, I hope you were able to pick up some great stuff at a discount to help you get through this winter.  Sadly since I was running the event alone I don't have any pictures of it.

Two days later I also MCed The Milwaukee Bicycle Collective's third annual Winter Biking Forum at The Riverwest Public House this year.  That I do have pictures of however.



Thank you to every one who attended this event as well.  Not quite as large a turn out as last year but still pretty successful.  My may try starting earlier next year both date wise and time wise.  If you have any feedback about either of these events please let me know.  We improve through newer better information and the comments of an audience carry the most weight of course.

As for winter cycling in 2012, so far it feels more like Fall then January weather.  Be thankful and keep your bike clean right now.  There is a lot of salt on the road already even though the roads are clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment