Thursday, January 6, 2011

Today not so bad it is already 20 degrees

Today it is not so bad it is in the 20's but windchill about 5...
I will be riding with about 40 lbs of air in my tires cus of snow and ice on the ground and will be wearing my rain pants and show covers as it will be a wet ride.
Remember if riding in all this road grime to ck your running gear... Keep it clean and it will last.... Any questions on keeping your ride maintained just shoot us a e-mail or post a comment.... T9 works great for chain and cogs and something like Tri-Flo works great on pivots on derailleurs and in shifters... Don't forget your cables... In the next few days we will be posting more maintenance tips. Ok time for me to get ready for my commute just heard the weather it is supposed to be colder tomorrow.... dress warm and have a great ride... cover up be safe and remember to have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment