Monday, February 21, 2011

Dear Drivers...


Dear Drivers, I don't know if you noticed but we received 4-6 inches of freezing rain, snow and sleet last night. The roads are a mess. There is no where else for me to ride except in the city streets that I'm legally supposed to be riding on. I'd appreciate it if you'd pass me with the 3 feet required by law, if not a little courtesy as well. If a 40 foot long bus can do it I'm sure your front wheel drive sedans, and especially your 4-wheel drive SUVs, can do it too. Thanks

Sincerely

A rider looking for his place on the road.


-P.S. These Giro Proof gloves worked really well today. They say they're rated for 30F degrees but it was 28F today and my hands were sweating. I'm sure they would be fine down into the single digits or lower.

No comments:

Post a Comment