Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Just had to ride today

Well woke up a few times in the night winds were like 60mph woke up to... Lot of snow!

So since I have nothing in my house to eat and the streets are fairly clear I thought i would go for a ride...


Well that kinda Sucked, Rode by Teds on North on way to my friend Nicks 3 blocks west and it was open. But when I got back by there they were closed, The worst part was seeing people still eating and drinking COFFEE.. It smelled awsum.
But the door was locked! I did not look that strange!
So it was a loaf of bread and OJ.. From the gas station. ;( Back about 6 blocks west


So it was about 3 or 4 blocks to Nicks, 2 blocks back to find out Teds was closed then back about 6 blocks to the gas station then back the 6+ blocks home
Did get a lil ride in on this, the snowiest day in many years... Lefty with Conti Studs Worked Awsum!


I know I hate to see all that XTR in the snow but it is flawless....
Cant tell that bike is almost 12 years old...

WOOOOHOOOOOO i rode on the snowiest day of the year...

No comments:

Post a Comment