Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WINTER RIDING CLINIC "TONIGHT"

Tonight's Winter Riding Clinic covers lot of stuff but mostly it is about safety and riding smart....

CLICK ME FOR CURRENT WEATHER!

When weather is like this if you can get a ride, that is smart.....
Anytime it is this sub cold if you can avoid outdoors go for it.
I ride usually 365 well some days off.... But when it is this cold and someones going my way I'll take the ride.. I conciser that smart. Please join us tonight and see some good tips on winter riding and bike maintenance so you and your bike make it through this cold snowy winter.

Also use the Milwaukee County Bus System all the Milwaukee County Buses have Bike Racks on them it is only $2.25 to ride a semi warm bus.. Lots of times I will ride to somewhere and bus home or Ride, Bus, Ride. Always have $2.25 or a bus pass with ya and you will always have a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment